Are you planning a wedding that feels unique to you? A day filled with fun and emotion? Do you want your photos to show that in a beautiful, story-telling way?
I’m super passionate about working with couples who aren’t afraid to do things their way, whether that’s a 3 day festival, or a tiny elopement with just your closest friends. As long as you do it in a way that means something to you, it will be filled with emotion and love. And that’s exactly what I love to capture.
If this sounds your sort of wedding, and you want someone who can capture all that in a creative, unobtrusive way, get in touch and let’s see if your date is free.
“We couldn’t recommend Jess highly enough! An exceptional talent and a truly lovely person. Never underestimate how important it is to have your most important memories captured in beautiful and captivating detail.”
Selina & Nick
“The creativity and care that goes into Jess’ work is phenomenal, she has managed to describe the narrative of our wedding day so beautifully through photos, they will be treasured. She’s also very discreet on the day and a pleasure to have around.”
Lucy & George
“We are blown away by our photos. Jess has managed to capture every single moment of our magical day. Jess is just adorable, friendly and extremely professional. Every one of our photos tells a story.”
Lynn & Chris
Booking now for 2020
Summer 2019 is fully booked
to see if your date is still free and to see the pricing packages.
Day coverage starts at £1695
(shorter packages may be available for elopements or alternative weddings out of peak times)
What do you get when you book me?
- Someone who gets your type of wedding, I only ever work on heartfelt, personal weddings because they are the BEST!
- A happy, calm person by your side on the day- I’m there to help make your day better, I’ve even been know to sort out emergency breakfasts and clean up sick guests!
- Piece of mind – I take no chances, I back-up my back-ups and am properly insured.
- Help with planning – I’ve got a good idea of the flow of the day, let me help you get things in order
- No sneaky extra charges for files – you get all your files fully edited and ready for print on a gift-boxed USB
- No cringing -I believe all the best photos come from real emotions not cheesy poses
- No getting hassled by your guests for photos – all your edited photos go into an online gallery which you can send to them
- Photos that make you feel something in years to come – I want these photos to capture all the emotions from the tears to the laughter
- No hours of formal group photos – yawn!
- Creative and beautiful portraits of the two of you
- Genuine moments – I always get praised by how unobtrusive I am, I love that because that’s how I get those real moments
- Someone who cares nearly as much about your wedding as you do! – I love the couples I work with and every wedding I shoot feels like the biggest honour, I can’t really explain how lucky I feel to do this job!